Re: Cost was Re: FTP Service Discontinuance Under Consideration; Input Requested

2015-04-07 16:42:53
[ Top post, replying to my own mail ]

I suspect that I should just apologize again and then stay out of this
conversation.

Me being frustrated and grumpy doesn't benefit anyone.
Apologies to Dave and Bill for my pissyness.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net>