Re: New datatracker UI

2015-04-19 01:13:32
Larry Masinter wrote:
Perhaps draft-hildebrand-html-rfc would be a good starting point?

For archival documents such as RFCs, yes.

For websites that we interact daily with to get our work done, no.

Mobile code is an essential part of the Web.  Where it actually helps to
make Web pages more productive, we shouldn't let normal use be slowed
down by some misguided attempt at purity.

(The usual considerations about accessibility, tool access/APIs, search
engine access etc., apply.  But we don't have to reinvent these
considerations; they have been well-understood since Ajax re-legitimized
JavaScript usage 10 years ago.)

Grüße, Carsten