Re: e-mail password reminders discontinued

2015-05-19 09:53:31
On Tue, 19 May 2015, tom petch wrote:

It's a shame. The value of the reminder was not the password, but a confirmation that I was still subscribed to the lists that I thought that I was subscribed to, and had not been unsubscribed due to some dark art of the mailing list processes - which has happened to me on more than one occasion.

You remember which mailing lists you are on from the top of your head,
and then notice when you NOT get an email from that list on the 1st?

Your brain is clearly superior to mine :)

Paul