Re: Proposed Statement on "HTTPS everywhere for the IETF"

2015-06-03 06:26:53
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stewart Bryant" <stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 10:20 AM
On 02/06/2015 19:05, Joe Touch wrote:

On 6/2/2015 11:02 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Jun 2, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Joe Touch <touch(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu> wrote:
Leaving out the have-nots - or those whose access is blocked by
others
when content cannot be scanned - isn't moving forward.
That would certainly be a problem if the consensus were not to
provide both a secure and an, as you call it, "open" version of all
IETF documents.
The IETF is more than just the documents.

All IETF content should be accessible via non-secure means.

Joe

s/should/MUST/

Which I don't think is the case at present.

I have never managed to get
to resolve to anything other than a blank screen.