Re: Where are the places that block encrypted traffic?

2015-06-03 10:04:46
I travel  heavily and visit many different kinds of public & private
institutions; and it has been many years since I’ve observed HTTPS
blockage. Even in China, it seems the blockage is more domain-based than
protocol-based.

So yes, I’d like to hear evidence for the claim of protocol blockage.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>