Re: proposed surprise hack, was IESG Statement on surprised authors

2015-06-03 12:58:19
Yup. This seems like a really nice compromise -- folk who want to can opt
in to this system, and those who don't, well, don't.

<Warren tips hat to John>

I do not participate in the code sprint (busy NOCing at that time), but
otherwise I'd be willing to try add this... although you probably don't
want me anywhere near the codebase :-P

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:26 PM Ted Lemon