RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot-03

2015-06-18 03:47:03
I'm not an author, so over to them.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E:
chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com<mailto:chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow,
Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP

From: Alvaro Retana (aretana) [mailto:aretana(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com]
Sent: 15 June 2015 17:40
To: Dearlove, Christopher (UK); Roni Even;
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot-03

*** WARNING ***
This message originates from outside our organisation, either from an external
partner or the internet.
Consider carefully whether you should click on any links, open any attachments
or reply.
For information regarding Red Flags that you can look out for in emails you
receive, click
here<http://intranet.ent.baesystems.com/howwework/security/spotlights/Documents/Red%20Flags.pdf>.
If you feel the email is suspicious, please follow this
process<http://intranet.ent.baesystems.com/howwework/security/spotlights/Documents/Dealing%20With%20Suspicious%20Emails.pdf>.
On 6/15/15, 8:33 AM, "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)"
<chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com<mailto:chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com>>
 wrote:

Christopher:

Hi!

So I would expect normal usage to be 1/1024 second, unless specifically decided
otherwise. I imagine that was implicitly assumed here, but could be said
explicitly.

Yes, please do make the recommendation explicit and where it came from.

Thanks!

Alvaro.