Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-17 13:45:58

Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > The closest airport to Yokoham is HANEDA.

    > This used to be a domestic-only airport, but now has become
    > the second International airport in Tokyo.

I'm flying into Narita on Saturday, and out of Haneda on Monday (10 days
later).  The flight home from Haneda has much more pleasant (and fewer)
lay-overs.

While Narita is definitely an hour+ train ride, HANEDA would appear to be a
few minutes only, but I've never been.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-