Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-17 14:01:46
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Christer Holmberg
<christer(_dot_)holmberg(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi,

The closest airport to Yokoham is HANEDA.

This used to be a domestic-only airport, but now has become the second
International airport in Tokyo.

It is about to become the main international airport of Tokyo, and based on
passenger throughput it is currently the 4th busiest airport in the world,
after Atlanta, Beijing and London Heathrow (source: Wikipedia).

There is a bus service from Haneda to Yokohama. The ride takes about 30
minutes.

I would not recommend taking bus in Japan. They have an excellent
train system, why not use it.

Behcet

http://hnd-bus.com/index.html

Regards,