Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-24 04:08:02

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Tim Chown wrote:

Hi,

On 21 Aug 2015, at 17:05, Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Please use IETF 94 Attendees <94attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)ORG>

... for information relating to IETF logistics.

In principle, yes, but Iʼm not sure thatʼs a great idea at this
stage, with just 179 registered attendees and two months+ to go.

While I see we can join the 94attendees list without registering, at
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/94attendees, I would imagine
the bulk of potential attendees are not on the event-specific list
yet. And the logistics may affect decisions on attendance.

Tim

Tim,

That's a good point, so let me suggest consulting http://ietf94.jp/
which is not yet 100% complete, and if anyone planning to attend or
considering attending needs more information, post your question
here and it will be answered and also added to the aformentioned
web site. There is also a wiki for each meeting which we do not
seem to make a lot of use of (my impression, I may be wrong).

Ole