Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-24 19:48:23

What would help is if http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html
actually linked to the subscription page for 94attendees.

"Mailing Lists" is not a link currently yet the list exists.

The list is supposed to be open to anyone attending virtually or not.  If
you think you may be going you can subscribe.

It looks like http://www.ietf.org/meeting/email-list.html needs to
be updated to reference the 94 lists and then get the link installed.

This of course is in addition to updating the http://ietf94.jp/.

Bcc'd ietf-action(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org so this can be actioned.

Mark

In message <alpine.OSX.2.01.1508240155500.99723@rabdullah.local>, Ole Jacobsen