Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-19 17:32:39
Hi Randall,
I think so. Another option (it's not a train, though) might be limousine
bus. It takes around 2hours, but it takes you to the hotels in minato-mirai
area.
(e.g. http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/2/26 )

Also, when you buy NEX ticket at NRT, please make sure the train goes to
Yokohama. There are some NEX trains to go to other destinations.

BTW, maybe we had better use 94attendees?
--
Yoshi Nishida

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Randall Gellens
<rg+ietf(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
wrote:
For those flying into NRT, I assume the Narita Express is the best train
option?

--
Randall Gellens
We have focused on derivatives for several years, but when it's time