Re: closest airport for Yokohama?

2015-08-21 10:58:45
Sorry my reply was delayed because it needed to be approved.
Now that I see the responses which came in while mine was pending, I'd like to
echo Ole and say:

Please check ietf94.jp/access for the basics on how to get to the Pacifico!

Though it would be neat for that page to have a link for "advanced" passenger
with a summary of how to get there on a budget.
I for sure would like to know if I were a visitor that I could get there from
NRT for 1,655 yen instead of 4,500 yen.

Thanks,
David

On 2015/08/21, at 0:07, "Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS"