Re: PGP security models, was Summary of IETF LC for draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey

2015-09-21 20:25:56
Nonsense.  No security model is perfect.  Claiming social media connections and
gpg signatures are the same thing is a logical fallacy.

Personally, I've known people for year on line, but would never sign someone's
key without meeting them in person.

Complete apples and oranges comparison.

Myself, I always have gotten keys from a keyserver, never directly from the
party using the key.

Scott K

On September 21, 2015 7:24:10 PM EDT, manning <bmanning(_at_)karoshi(_dot_)com>