Re: [dane] PGP security models, was Summary of IETF LC for draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey

2015-09-23 11:08:08
"Dave" == Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

    Dave> On 9/23/2015 8:29 AM, Sam Hartman wrote:
    >> I tend to agree with John and others who have suggested the
    >> document should be more clear about its assumptions.

    Dave> Assumptions, models, details, etc., with operational and risk
    Dave> implications.

Hi, Dave.
It would be easy to read the above as trying to restate  my position to
 be broader than I intended.

I'm specifically supporting the idea that the document should clearly
state its trust model.
I understand other comments have been made; I'm not expressing an
opinion on those.