Re: 'retired' in Organization in xml for Internet Draft?

2015-10-21 03:12:05
The only place I know of where it matters to the IETF process what you
state as your organization is when checking for people who can serve on
the Nomcom together.

I guess nobody would be stupid enough to raise an issue with 3 people on
the nomcom all having as their primary affiliation "retired".....

Like the difference between Harald Alvestrand and Harald Tveit
Alvestrand ... why should anyone care?