Re: Help test IMAP access to the IETF archives

2015-10-21 09:55:24
Testers: Thank you for your help!

Please move to the actual server now.
See <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/tools/trac/wiki/Imap>
(Be sure to delete and create a new account in your client - simply changing the hostname will not work well).

RjS