Re: Help test IMAP access to the IETF archives

2015-10-21 11:28:19
Robert - I followed the directions for Mail.app and I'm able to access the
archives from the lists I subscribed to.

I have one question: I now have an "IETF Archive" subfolder in my Inbox folder,
which shows a warning icon because the mailbox name is invalid.  Is there any
way to remove that subfolder?

- Ralph

On Oct 21, 2015, at 10:55 AM 10/21/15, Robert Sparks