Re: Email bar bof in Yokohama?

2015-10-29 19:50:30
Ted Lemon <Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 01:33:04 +0000:

| I am curious to know whether the various participants in this
| conversation are planning to be in Yokohama, and whether, if so, they
| might be interested in an f2f discussion on this topic.  I know that
| there are some peoples' noses a bit out of joint, and it's clear to me
| that the way I phrased one of my earlier messages had something to do
| with that, but I think there is a fruitful discussion to be had, and
| my experience with many of the folks participating in this
| conversation is that we do better face to face.

The thread 'draft-josefsson-email-received-privacy' over at perpass@ has
been discussing a meetup. Tuesday night seems to be the latest
unchallenged suggestion.

I'd be interested to meet email people, regardless of nose
configuration.