Re: Remote participation

2015-11-03 04:44:25
I (and another draft author) just did a remote presentation at IPPM
WG. It worked fairly well.

- We did have a little bit of problem working with Firefox (meetecho
slides stopped in between) when listening to other presenters.

- Experience on Chrome was great. We were able to interact with each
other and even hum

- We could interact with the room (see and talk to them) and answer
questions. We could interact with the chair and ask him to advance the
slides (something meetecho can possibly improve - give control of
slides to the remote speaker)

- There were a few glitches with the audio/video intermittently but
the overall experience was much better than we thought it would be.

Thanks
Vinayak

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Kathleen Moriarty