Who do I ask about a missing IANA registration from 2006 ?

2015-11-14 15:31:49
Back in 2006, RFC 4387, on looking up PKIX certificates, in section 3.2 defined three names for SRV lookups, "certificates", "crls", and "pgpkeys". It says they're used in SRV lookups and gives examples for SRV lookups of

      _certificates._tcp.example.com
      _crls._tcp.example.com

Five years later RFC 6335 cleaned up the management of service names and port numbers. Among other things it imported an informal list of service names without port numbers at http://www.dns-sd.org/ServiceTypes.html. For some reason, those three names weren't in it.

I presume this was an oversight, since it would be unfortunate if someone registered different services called certificiates, crls, or pgpkeys. How does one do a retroactive IANA update?

Regards,