Re: Looking for Area Directors Under Lampposts

2015-11-17 03:05:27
Lloyd,

For those of us who still read email in plain text form for
security and other reasons, your message was very nearly
unreadable, as you can probably deduced from the quoted parts
below (missing blank lines were missing in the original).

--On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 08:04 +0000 Lloyd Wood