Re: Discussion on my recent posting

2015-11-22 00:26:47
 I am posting with the relevant subject in reply to email from Jordi
Palet from where I got the send failure.

  Pl refer the postings marked as SPAM to the list recently.

  Due to involvement of powerful influential persons, I was left with
no other option to post the matter which was not relevant. I wanted
the people to know that I am in trouble, United Nations Human Right
Council, Supreme Court of USA did not listen to me.

 Can we have discussion on Security Avoidance draft of the dispatch group?

  People who are member of dispatch and ietf both can tell the reason,
why no one did not look into the draft when it was submitted publicly?
Can someone include the dispatch list on the distribution list to this
message?

Then we will talk what I want ?

Thanks
Samir

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 9:05 PM, Samir Srivastava
  I am posting with the relevant subject in reply to email from Jordi
Palet from where I got the send failure.

  Due to involvement of powerful influential persons, I was left with
no other option to post the matter which was not relevant. I wanted
the people to know that I am in trouble, United Nations Human Right
Council, Supreme Court did not listen to me. Can we have discussion on
Security Avoidance draft of the dispatch group?

  Do you want to discuss how we can make protocol as a science?

Thanks
Samir