Re: Discussion on my recent posting

2015-11-22 09:16:17
Jordi,

Personal opinion: the time for apologies and focus on
IETF-relevant topics was when several members of the community,
including yourself, send notes on and off-list asking him to
confine himself to topics more appropriate to the list.  We've
already seen a number of notes that appear to be anchored in
posted I-Ds but that rapidly diverge into other topics.  Our
policy that anyone can post an I-D and that even I-Ds that are
irrelevant will not be taken down suggests that posting an I-D
should not convey a right to post to the IETF list.    It seems
to me that at least a lengthy timeout, perhaps with an
invitation to form another list to discuss the I-Ds, is in order
here.

Up to you, of course.

thanks,
    john

--On Sunday, November 22, 2015 03:49 -0500 Samir Srivastava