Re: Argentina with tourist visa ?

2015-12-17 07:53:51
"und aehnliches" == "or similar". I said conference she said Visa.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 02:32:43PM +0100, Carsten Bormann wrote:
Toerless Eckert wrote:
they told me that
if i was to attend a conference i would need a business visa

Interesting.  The website says:

Dieses Visum ist für Geschäftsleute vorgesehen, die Kunden besuchen,
Geschäfte tätigen, Marktstudien durchführen, an Messen oder
Ausstellungen teilnehmen möchten, und ähnliches.

(Google turns this into:
This visa is designed for business people who visit customers, do
business, market studies carried out, wishing to participate in trade
fairs or exhibitions, and the like.
)

I'm not planning to do any of this, so this visa is not for me.

Grüße, Carsten

--
---
Toerless Eckert, eckert(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com