Re: Argentina reciprocity fee

2015-12-17 16:51:21
I would love to be there!  Thanks for the links.

On 12/17/2015 03:08 AM, Fernando Gont wrote:
On 12/17/2015 04:20 AM, Robert Withers wrote:
Very cool, perhaps one day I'll get there, learn how to make some
emplanados. :)
Empanadas? :-) -- yes, they are very tasty, and there are lots of
regional varieties..

If you're into beef, you'll enjoy the food. For some reson people also
get surprised that we have ice-cream delivery (i.e., you can order
ice-cream on the phone, and they'll bring it to your home).

I want to drive to Patagonia one year. I think it is
If you go, you should check the Perito Moreno glacier:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=perito+moreno+glacier&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X>

and probably Punta Tombo:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=punta+tombo+argentina&safe=off&biw=1366&bih=615&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2>
for the penguins.

North part of the country is pretty too, and quite different in so many
ways (geography, culture, etc.):
<https://www.google.com/search?q=norte+argentina&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ>

Iguyzos Falls over there by Paraguay? I believe my road may lay past
there.
Iguazu Falls
(https://www.google.com/search?q=iguazu+falls&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X)
are on the border with Brazil. -- typical thing is to visit them on both
sides (one bus ride away from each other).

--
. .. .. ^,^ robert