Re: Hotel situation

2016-01-06 17:38:31

Vegas .. Sure you can negotiate reasonable room rates for a block as large
excellent direct connections as our and goodness knows the food is superb.

I’d add barbecue to the list of possible matrix of requirements. That adds
Kansas City and Austin TX Memphis and Charlotte NC to the mix and they are not
as cold as Minneapolis.

Germany does actually meet the requirements. Schweinshaxe is one of the glories
of German/Austrian civilization.

Quebec of course for all things Duck.

Actually that should be the first requirement.  “Yes dear ..what are you hungry
for?”

—

On 1/6/16, 6:02 PM, "ietf on behalf of Randy Bush"