Re: yang model easy editor

2016-01-14 15:25:18
Hosnieh Rafiee wrote:

I need to modify a document which is yang model. I tried to use
eclipse extension so that there can be easy way to do this modification
without causing compilation error but unfortunately this extension is
not user friendly.

There are text editors available for various platforms that can be
configured to do syntax highlighting and/or checking on user-defined
file formats. Notepad++ is one example for Windows. Of course it might
help to know for which platform this solution is desired.

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸