Re: yang model easy editor

2016-01-19 15:44:30
Hosnieh,

See http://www.yang-central.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/YangTools

Regards, Benoit
Hi,

I need to modify a document which is yang model. I tried to use eclipse extension so that there can be easy way to do this modification without causing compilation error but unfortunately this extension is not user friendly.

Is there other good Yang editor that can simplify the work. for instance, compare or show the XML syntax so that the debugging can be easier...

I would appreciate any help.
Further if there is any quick reference (except the long RFC), I would also appreciate it.
Thanks,
Best,
Hosnieh

.