Re: Chris Elliott has passed away...

2016-03-03 11:51:12
I am both deeply saddened and most shocked.

Chris was a great friend — I will remember many conversations, jokes, and
smiles. When I joined Cisco, Chris and I were on the same team in Raleigh; I
learned from Chris, among many other things, the value of network management.

His contributions to making the Internet work better are many, broad and deep.

So very sad.

— Carlos.