Re: Chris Elliott has passed away...

2016-03-03 12:46:38
On 2016-03-03 17:41, Jim Martin wrote:
Friends and Colleagues,
Many of you know Chris Elliott, an active member of the IETF community
for more than 20 years, and a critical member of the IETF’s NOC team. I
sadly need to pass on that Chris is no longer with us. I just got off
the phone with Carolyn his wife, and she confirmed that he died
overnight. There aren’t any details on how he passed.

When we are at our best we teach instead of lecture, help instead of
hurt, seldom loud, always friendly, ready to go fix that thing that
needs fixing. Always when I met Chris he was just like that.