Re: Remote Hubs

2016-03-09 19:32:58
There isn't a reason for singling out Asia in: 2.5
6. Scheduling across time zones could be an issue, especially if time zone
of meeting is Asia. Can remote hubs use recordings and watch together to
address time zone differences.

No matter which 3rd of the world the meeting is in, part of the meeting day
overlaps the Midnight to 6 AM hours in one of the other 2.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=3&day=16&year=2016&p1=900&p2=43&p3=136&p4=33&iv=0

Watching a recording instead of being on line real time removes the ability
to interact and give input to the meeting. That works for some goals of
attending (e.g. observing the work or keeping up with what is going on when
one can't attend in person).

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM,