Re: Remote Hubs

2016-03-11 10:06:59
On Mar 10, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Lou Berger <lberger(_at_)labn(_dot_)net> wrote:

On 03/10/2016 09:08 AM, nalini(_dot_)elkins(_at_)insidethestack(_dot_)com
wrote:
2. If people want to use the IETF logo to advertise that you can
turn up somewhere and participate remotely in a session, and if
nobody's trying to make money from the punters, I think we should
allow and encourage such uses of the logo. I'd be happy to help
annoy the trust to try get 'em to write down what's ok there, if
that's not already being worked on by someone. (Or to encourage
people to just use the logo like that and ask for forgiveness
later:-)
Stephen, it would be wonderful if you can ask the trust.

Information on logo usage and how to request use of the IETF logo can be
found here:

so far the remote Hubs were informal

If we can consider them part of the IETF organization or work we can probably
use this section:
“
4. What usage is OK without a license?
The IETF logo may be used, without modification, to accompany
descriptive text to refer specifically to the IETF organization
itself or its work.
"

In that case, we can remove the section from the draft

Christian

https://trustee.ietf.org/ietf-logo-acronym.html

Sounds like you just want to fill out
https://trustee.ietf.org/docs/IETF_General_TM_License.pdf