Re: Last Call: <status-change-ip-versions-5-8-9-to-historic-01.txt> (Moving IP versions 5, 8, and 9 to Historic) to Historic

2016-03-17 15:14:08
If we are doing this, then I think that CATNIP (RFC1707) needs to be made
Historic at the same time, even though it didn't need an IP version number.

I also recall rumours that some people were actually using ST2 at one point.
Are we sure that it's totally gone away?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter