Re: Fuzzy words [was Uppercase question for RFC2119 words]

2016-03-29 08:53:40

--On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 14:46 +0100 Dave Cridland
<dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net> wrote:

Perhaps simply:

      The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL",
"SHALL       NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",
"MAY", and       "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be
interpreted as described in       RFC 2119 when capitalised.

I think that is an improvement even if I have some doubts that
it will make much difference.  The difference should, IMO, pivot
on whether 2119 is normatively referenced as a source of those
definitions.

    john