Re: Changes regarding IETF website CDN settings and TOR networks

2016-04-01 00:33:18
IETF folks may be interested in this recent cloudflare post that outlines
some potential changes to Tor -- SHA-256 hashes for hidden service certs,
move proof-of-work into TorBrowser -- that could make this a bit more
robust against automated malicious activity (unfortunate title IMO):

http://blog.cloudflare.com/the-trouble-with-tor/