Re: storage space at meeting (wardrobe)?

2016-04-03 17:25:45
Since meeting block was so limited that seems a reasonable request.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Christopher Morrow
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2016 19:01
To: Alexandre Petrescu
Cc: IETF Discussion
Subject: Re: storage space at meeting (wardrobe)?

I always thought this was: "Hi bell desk person, I'd like to drop something off
for a few hours, is that ok? Yes, I'm a guest, I am waiting on my ride to the
airport in 7 hrs time.."

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Alexandre Petrescu
<alexandre(_dot_)petrescu(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com<mailto:alexandre(_dot_)petrescu(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>>
 wrote:
Hi, IETFers in Buenos Aires,

I stay at another hotel, and I think it is good to have storage space at the
meeting for carry-on items, or a wardrobe for coats.

Hilton provides such but only for guests.  Does Hilton delegate such service to
IETF?

Such storage space is good for things like:
- wet coat
- umbrella
- scooter

Alex