Re: I-D Action: draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-12.txt

2016-04-05 12:07:18

On 6/04/2016, 2:42 AM, "barryleiba(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com on behalf of Barry
Leiba"
<barryleiba(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com on behalf of
barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:

I've also asked Terry, who is now the sponsoring AD, to decide whether
a new IETF last call is needed.  It will certainly need a fresh IESG
ballot and a new telechat appearance at the least.  Whether the
changes are substantive enough to need a new last call is something
that I, myself, am of two minds on.

Given the fact that this document has been with the IESG for a long time,
and that a number of the raised DISCUSS items were indeed substantial in
my eyes, I would very much like the community to take a fresh look. I will
be reissuing the IETF LC shortly after IETF95.

Cheers
Terry