Re: Time to kill layer 2

2016-04-15 14:56:18
Any time you eliminate use of ASN.1, it is a win.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Ted Lemon <mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com> wrote:
There's a very interesting discussion about NetJSON as a management strategy
for homenets going on on the babel mailing list right now.   There is a very
cool but not very informative demo here:
http://ninux-graph.netjson.org/topology/e384464c-d1d2-4af3-aae1-4e852a28d956/

The thread is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=babel&gbt=1&index=MSVfepqNBnEahhioJocbbCqHODg

(Subject line: NetJSON outreach)

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker