Re: The ecosystem is moving

2016-05-14 12:28:28
I suspect that a lot of these problems simply have to do with the fact that
Jabber isn't very mainstream, and so there are a lot of implementations out
there with not enough miles on them to have smoothed out some of the
significant interop problems.

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 1:00 PM, <ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com>