Re: actions related to improving IETF meeting selections

2016-06-12 14:43:38

Yes, there would have to be work to do.
Today, there are meetings in various regions for IETF awareness.  At times,
ISOC chapters and /or NOGs are quite involved.   We also have quite a bit of
activity at remote hubs (or community hubs) or whatever we are calling them.
I would like to hear from Sheng about what his ideas are for these "secondary"
meetings.   Of course, then, we need to be clear about what the goals of such
activities are and to coordinate well with other existing activities.
Nalini

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Melinda Shore