Re: [GROW] Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00.txt> (BLACKHOLE BGP Community for Blackholing) to Proposed Standard

2016-06-27 09:14:03
On 6/27/16 6:50 AM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:47 AM, joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com
<mailto:joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com>> wrote:

    On 6/26/16 6:38 AM, Nick Hilliard wrote:
    > There has been no discussion on the GROW mailing list about having this
    > document published as Standards Track rather than informational and it's
    > coming as a surprise to see that this was only announced at IESG Last
    > Call a couple of days ago.  At the least, there ought to be some
    > discussion about this before pushing it up into the publication queue.

    The looking back at the document that was WGLCed (which is the current
    version) the state was standards track. the individual sumbission draft
    draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing-00 was flagged as such since initial
    submission.  It's status therefore I think is well understood. Whether
    that's appropriate or not is another question.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/

​has it marked as PS... which I too thought was correct.​

ps is the first step in standards track.

​-chris​