Re: 10 a.m.

2016-07-11 17:44:33
It's easier, at least!

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

On 7/11/2016 11:25 PM, Carsten Bormann wrote:

Actually, we have won five hours of productive time that can be used by
small groups to get work done together before going into the WG meetings.

cancel the morning meetings and you can get an added 2.5 hours of
productivity.  this all suggests a relatively straightforward, logical
progression for scheduling...

or we could step back and consider the IETF meeting in strategic and
tactical terms and decide on basic allocations of time and basic purposes
for them.  /then/ we could decide on such things as start and end times.

but debating an hour here or an evening there, as independent decisions,
seems to be more fun.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker