Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

2016-07-14 11:25:29
Hi Tobias,
At 04:17 28-03-2016, Tobias Gondrom wrote:
Yes. The comment period is ending soon and we will be reviewing the responses to the call for review and getting back to the community at that time.

Thank you all for your feedback and input. Please be assured, we are of course and indeed reading the ietf list and your comments and will be including the input together.

I read the above reply in March. The IAOC Chair wrote "please be assured" and yet I have not receive a reply to the questions.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy