Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2016-08-12 17:24:07
I couldn’t agree more.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 6:20 PM, =JeffH
<Jeff(_dot_)Hodges(_at_)kingsmountain(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Regardless of details, applying some sort of remediation to
ietf.org/mailman is becoming more pressing IMV -- I am noticing that
email, sent from pingidentity.com (p=quarantine; pct=100;) via IETF
mailing lists, is not being delivered to my paypal.com inbox at all.
Also, the same is occurring for some email from microsoft.com
(p=quarantine; pct=30;). The same is true for email I might send via my @
paypal.com persona.

The W3C mailing list manager (MLM) is apparently configured to do
rfc5322.from field re-writing which seems to ameliorate the DMARC-MLM
issues (in my experience, at least), and it would be helpful if the IETF
would take similar measures.

thanks,

=JeffH