Re: OCSP Stapling

2016-08-22 11:47:49
Sam -

This was done as announced and scheduled, and appears to be configured
and working properly, both on our server directly, and through
CloudFlare.  Various tests I've run seem to confirm that OCSP Stapling
is completed.

If anyone continues to have trouble, please contact us at
ietf-action(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, or reach out to me directly, and we'll do
whatever we can to assist.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Sam Whited <sam(_at_)samwhited(_dot_)com>