Re: OCSP Stapling

2016-08-22 12:31:11
Sam -

tools.ietf.org server are not operated by AMS.  Those are
volunteer-owned servers, owned and operated by Henrik Levkowetz.

You can contact him directly at <henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com> - I recommend
reaching out to him there.

Thanks,
Glen

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Sam Whited <sam(_at_)samwhited(_dot_)com>