Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-16

2016-10-12 14:29:02
I am sending one reply to both commenters. Thanks Peter and Suresh for your
comments.

I made changes for all of Suresh’s comments. I made changes for all of Peter’s
comments accept for the responses below. Note many of your comments were fixed
in a later draft.

I have submitted a -17 version. See diff file enclosed.

Page 13, RTR RLOC Address definition, 4th sentence: The ability to determine

the number of RTRs encoded by the value of LCAF length implies a single
value for AFI = x is required.  If so, why not only use one AFI=x value
rather than repeating it for each address?  And if there can be different
AFI = x value, then the number of RTRs that are encoded cannot be determined
without parsing through each AFI/address pair.

Because each RTR can be from a different address family.

Thanks again,
Dino

<<< text/html; x-unix-mode=0644; name="rfcdiff.html": Unrecognized >>>