Re: webrtc and webex

2016-10-18 17:03:26
Glad you like it. Join-from-browser should now be enabled for participants
joining meetings hosted at ietf.webex.com.

Web support in WebEx is in a limited availability release. More information
about feature support is available at <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-2486>.

Alissa

On Oct 18, 2016, at 11:05 AM, Michael Richardson