Re: webrtc and webex

2016-10-25 10:15:26

On 10/25/2016 11:03 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:
    > Today, when I connected to the anima bootstrap design team webex, I was
    > offered to connect with my browser.  I did so. It worked great.

    > GO WEBRTC!!!!

SADLY, the meeting on ietf.webex.com will not start until the host joins.
The host can only join using the JAVA client.

Sadly, it crashed during the call when I tried the web client...

So, between this, and lack of IPv6 in the web client, I think that the
IESG needs to actually look this gift horse in the mouth.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software
Works